Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First post + First meme

Hello for every little creature reading this!

I decided to make my own artblog, since I don't want to spam my blog at IRC-gallery (a very popular Finnish online community) with my art, nor do I want to put my doodles and scribbles up to Deviantart.

Since this is my first post here, I think I should tell you something about myself. I'm a 16-years-old girl from a little town in Finland (I hope you'll understand the fact that my english isn't perfect as I'm not a native speaker). I started in local high-school at fall 2009 and I'm planning to study arts when I'll graduade. I have intrest in quite many things, drawing, music, japanese culture and TRANSFORMERS!!!!123 for example.
I have nothing else to say right now. I hope you'll enjoy my writings and art : D

And to honor my first post, I'll give you a Transformers:Animated meme (first meme I've ever done) I did another day. Enjoy the scribbleness!



And because the picture seems to be so small it's impossible to read, have a link to bigger version (In Deviantart, sorry) Onwards to DA!

3 comments:

  1. Mä taidan alkaa stalkkaa sua täällä :DD sori en jaksa kirjottaa enkuks tätä mun kommaa (mun englanti on nyt mitä on) ;D hauska toi sun transformers xD t: sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... tos mun kommentis ei kyl oo mitää järjen hiventäkää ku nyt jälkee päin aloin miettii, mut oli pakko silti kommata jotai xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeejee, pitää alkaa stalkkaa tätäki. MUT TÄÄ ON BLOGSPOTIS JA MÄÄ VUODATUKSES. :--(

    ReplyDelete