Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy day

God I'm tired! I've had no time at all to rest today, I've had so much to do all the time. My schoolday started at eight and ended around two o'clock. Then I hade to make some food for my parents who hadn't returned from work yet and tidy my room for a bit, because my friend was coming over for a "dollfie-day". When she arrived, we instantly started sewing and doing our dollfies' faceups and such. It took over four hours total, and she left just a moment ago.

Due to the fact I've been so busy all day, I had no chance to finish any of my WIPs, so all I can give you today is couple of older works and one work in progress. Sry guys. (WARNING! Way too much Jetfireness ahead!)


Just a practice to understand his head desing better. My first Jetfire ever.


Most of you have already seen this on DA, but I like this one so much I'm still putting it up here. I think this was my first time trying to draw Jetfire's body.


THE GREATEST NEW MOON FANART EVER DONE!!!!!12345!! I bet you never guessed this coming :'D It's a totally random scribble I did when I was having a sleepover with my friend Jassu about a month ago.
And now for something a little less strange.


The WIP I promised you. It was supposed to be a practice of robots' facial expressions and poses, but turned out as an angsty pic of Jetfire(SURPRISE!). I'm going to add Jetstorm somewhere to the picture, and maybe something else... You'll see when I get to finish this.

That was it for today, hope I didn't bur anyone's eyes with that Twilight "fanart" :D

1 comment:

  1. Mimimimiii- mikä tämä sinun piirrustusohjelma o ? :0 ittelläni o Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended ja kaikkee muuta randomii KUTEN PAINT.NET ei mutta mikä tuo on. näyttää jännältä

    ReplyDelete